Link & Register
Your application has been submitted. Please
this page for your records.
Agent's Tel. Number:
Balance after HOG Claim:
Thank you for using online Home Owner Grant services.
If the following information is correct, please click OK.
Otherwise, please click Cancel and make corrections.
To Submit HOG Enter the Following Info:
Claim Home Owner Grant
Application for Home Owner Grant
Home Owner Grant Act
- Complete and submit this form to apply for the home owner grant for the current tax year.
- If you miss the due date, you may apply for the home owner grant until December 31; however, penalties may apply.
- To avoid penalties your application must be received by the due date stated on your property tax notice.
- Please contact the WESTBANK FIRST NATION for further information on late home owner grant claims.
WFN Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Law 2018.
The personal information on this form is collected for the purposes of administering the Westbank First Nation
Home Owner Grant. Questions about the collection or use of this information can be directed to the Westbank First Nation Tax Department or the Westbank First Nation Privacy Officer at 301-515 Hwy 97 S. Kelowna, BC V1Z 3J2 (telephone: 250-769-4999).
* indicates a required field for entry
Date of Birth:
(complete only if 65 years or older in the year)
If you are applying on behalf of the applicant with their permission, enter your last name, first name and telephone number below:
HOME OWNER GRANT CLAIM
To qualify for the home owner grant, you must:
- be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada,
- live in British Columbia, and
- occupy this residence as your principal residence
1. I qualify for the home owner grant amount of
and I am:
the registered owner of the residence, or the spouse or relative of the deceased owner and at the date the owner passed away we both occupied this residence as our principal residence.
2. I also qualify for the additional home owner grant amount of
[If eligible, check one choice below]
am a senior aged 65 or older this year,
[NOTE: If this is your first year applying for the additional home owner grant for this residence under any of the following four conditions, you will need to provide supporting documentation prior to claiming online for the additional grant. Please contact the WESTBANK FIRST NATION for further information.]
receive provincial disability assistance, hardship assistance or a supplement under the
Employment and Assistance for Persons with Disabilities Act
do not receive assistance as above, but I am a person with disabilities or I am living with a spouse or relative with disabilities,
am a surviving spouse of a veteran who received a War Veterans Allowance, or
am a spouse or relative of a deceased owner who passed away this year and the owner would have been eligible as a senior or a person with disabilities.
BY submitting this Home Owner Grant Claim Application, I certify that the information on this form is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge.
I understand that:
- only one home owner grant can be claimed by an owner and their spouse each year,
- home owner grants are audited for up to seven years to ensure applicants are eligible for the grants they receive, and
- it is an offense to make a false application for a home owner grant subject to a penalty of up to $10,000.